WHY SELL ON HYPACART
Join a marketplace where thousands of buyers in and around kumasi shop for unique items
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Hypacart; Just 4 simple steps.
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Hypacart Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- When your products or services is approved it will be listed on our site. Once, an order is placed for your product, hypacart will notify you via text, call, mail or courier.
- Be available at all times to respond to us.
Package and ship with ease
- Once you are notified of an order, kindly get the product ready and package it nicely for delivery.
- You must ensure to provide the right product as described in product details.
Get payments and grow your business
- When your product gets to the buyer and the buyer is satisfied with it, hypacart shall deposit the purchase money directly into your transaction account.
- If you do not receive the deposit after 24hrs, kindly contact us.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells. It’s just a small percentage of the item cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Hypacart
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse any shop on our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It is easy to set up a shop on Hypacart. Create a Hypacart account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and fee schedule, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Hypacart fees).
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
What can I sell on Hypacart?
Hypacart provides a market place for the following kinds of products; Fashion, Electronics, books, jewelry, food and health, services, event tickets, etc. Your product should be kinds that students patronize often. Kindly contact us for any further enquiries.